Abacus is the #1 Facebook advertising agency / tech company headquartered in downtown Toronto. We work with brands including TIFF, 20th Century Fox, CIBC and League. From startups to household names, we help people get the most from Facebook.
We ‘re looking for an Business Development Manager to join our team. If you’re a tech-savvy professional experienced in ad tech + media sales, we’d love to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record hitting sales quotas, great communication skills and a solid rolodex of contacts both on the brand and agency side.
About the role:
- You will plan and execute a sales plan/strategy in conjunction with the CEO and CSO
- You will be tasked with developing and closing a pipeline of sales opportunities (and hit the quota each month)
- You will further build out partner relationships (agencies/platforms) to increase referral business
- You will act as a strong subject matter expert for Facebook ads and contribute to market visibility through industry events. Some travel involved (domestic and international)
- Not only will you be an Facebook subject matter expert, you will grow and deepen strategic relationships with your clients and understand the industries they service
- You will build out and improve organization wide sales process – including CRM management, forecasting etc.
- 2+ years with excellent track record of selling media and/or AdTech solutions to agencies and brands (and/or) experience working at an Ad Agency
- You have a general understanding of media campaign planning and executing against KPI’s
- It’s a huge plus if you have experience with the Facebook ad platform
- You are creative and think out of the box – we want someone who will bring new ideas to the table
- Relationship-builder and driver – proven aptitude to connect with large partners, startups, executives.
- Demonstrated ability to close sales and generate revenue
- Ability to articulate key Advertising Technology concepts and lead educational sessions
- Proven success calling on agency personnel at all levels and presenting both over the phone and in person.
- Working knowledge of pipedrive, keynote & Excel.
Please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org